Pages

Tuesday 6 May 2014

My not everyday Nail Routine


My nail routine is not very sassy every time. usually its remove nailpaint put some hand cream and new nailpaint. but this time i did fancy it up a bit.




To get the perfect Nails done:
The first step is to remove the nail paint. I used the Lakme Nail Remover which I have almost used up so time to get new bottle :).

The Next Step is to cut your nails and buff them  and get the shape you want them in.

Then it is time to scrub your nails and hands far down till the elbows. It is just soo much better.

Now that the hand are soft and nice put some lotion on them. I used the Crabtree & Evelyn somerset medow hand cream.

Then comes the nail paint, I used the L'oreal color riche Boudior Rose which is beautiful pinkish nude color, just perfect for the summer.

Finish it with a top coat. I used the rimmel top coat( not Pictured)
voila!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment